22 January 2004

First day of chinese new year and its so goddamn bored. No one came and we didnt go visit anybody. I reckon if you gonna visit someone only once a year you might as well dont visit them at all. Why? You try to show them you still remember them and they matters to you? Ok lar...maybe thats kinda extreme. Actually this not wanting to go visit my relatives boils down to one reason. I'm lazy. Anyway never visit them during chinese new year since I turned 15. I dont wanna go pay them a visit just because of the angbao. I wanna go there when I feel like I really miss them and feel like seeing them, just like the other day at Suntec. Got to see a few that I haven't seen for quite sometime and I'm glad I went. So who are the people I feel like and feel comfortable seeing? Hmm...Zero. Those I wanna see I've already seen them so theres none I miss seeing and talking to now. I guess I'm gonna spend my cny at coffeeshops if possible. At least can sioz all I want. Am really tired these days so no more bbq or mahjong for the time being. I just wanna slack. Like I haven't slack enough..fuck...

No comments: