21 January 2004

Is chinese new year really such a big fuck thing? My mom can be busy preparing this day for weeks! The whole family is so busy for this day. Fuck...I hate all this shit. Really got so many things to do meh? Everyone seems so busy doing this and that. If you do abit day by day you wont need to do so much shit today. Fuck rite? Save the best for today? Abit cock isnt it? Or is it a custom to be real busy today? Come on, its only a reunion dinner. Old stuffs no matter how you wipe or repair its still old stuffs, it can never be new so whats will all the wiping and repairing on the last day of the lunar year? I just dont understand how people function at times. Really got so busy meh? Fuck...I hate cny ever since 15...never once love it from what I remember. Fucking festival...

No comments: