17 January 2004

I've been waking up really early these days. For the past few days I've been waking up 7+ 8+ in the morning. No, I didnt sleep real early but as usual, 3-4am. I wonder if theres anything to do with getting old. Turning 30 this, and still good for nothing hahahaha....wat the fuck. Doesn't matter, I believe I'm made for the big occasion and I'll be brewing something big once all this shit I'm going thru is being flushed down the toiletbowl.

Talked to Yap a couple of days ago about the kinda life we're searching for. Actually we've been on this topic for a couple of times but I didn't really penned it down here. Talked to my si mei the other day about it again and I realise all this sitting around has definitely took the dynamic me away. All I want now is a layback life with just enough to make ends meet. I dont need to have big house, posh car, rolex watch, Hugo Boss suits, 34" plasma tv, gibson Dove(if possible I'd still like to own one hehe..) or whatsoever thats gonna satisfy your hunger for materialistic desires. As long as I'm enjoying the remaining days I have, dont really have to be alot, I'd die contended. Some people make themselves happy by being successful in life, and having lotsa things to show off their status, but thats their satisfaction. I don't have to be like them since those are not the things I want in life. I used a great(I think so) analogy to bring out my point. I said, "Life is just like a custom made guitar. Different people want their guitars to customise to their own liking. Some might like to use certain humbucker brand whereas some love using one with tremolo arm and you think the guitar sound great when they are playing it. If I were to give you their customised guitar and want you to play your most familiar tune, you wont play it as well as using your own customise guitar. And the reasons why is because its not being tune to your liking. Likewise if someone were to use your guitar and play their favourite tune, they couldn't produce the same kinda music using their own. So why are you trying to lead someone elses life just because they look good in it? Answer to your own needs, not trying to fit yourself into someone's lifestyle. You might realise all that you work for just to be like someone is not worthy at all in the end." Of cos, this might sound crappy to you or it might sound a little passive to some. Those who doesnt play guitar might not even know whats a tremolo arm. The whole idea is just making yourself happy and be contended with whatever you have. Life's a bitch, you'll never know when those things you have is gonna be taken away from you. But that doesnt mean you dont work hard to get it, you still do, but try not to hold on to something too tight. Try not to own something you're afraid of losing it. Fuck this preaching is making me sick hahahaha....I hate to preach and I preach without even knowing. Just sharing ok just sharing. Anyway not much people read such long passages. Most people are more interested looking at pictures than read words. What the heck...I guess I've bitched enough and theres nothing more to bitch so adieus amigoes. Gracias for reading.

No comments: