01 January 2004

Happy new year pull your ear!! Yay!! Ok....new year wasnt really happy cos I lost $2.50 over mahjong. Ya, thats right, its two dollars and fifty cents only. After 10 hours of gruelling hand and mind exercise, I managed to lose $2.50. Lwee mm see pai tan meh~ But I'm quite fortunate cos at one point of time, I was losing over $100~! Ok la...managed to win back whatever I've lost in the end. Three overnight mahjong sessions within a week is too much for me to handle. I guess I'll have to find other things to do other than just playing mahjong. But what?!?!!?! I'll know when the time comes....its was still pretty fun playing mahjong though hehehehe....

I'm still kinda groggy now so I guess I'll stop blogging for the time being. And here's my latest pic for those who seldom get to see me...heheh...I think I'm quite cute hor? Wadaya think? Selling for $200...any takers?

No comments: