28 March 2004

Havent blog fer quite sometime. its not that I've got nothing to pen down, I'm just too lazy doing it. Everyday seems like yesterday. I woke up, chit chat in IRC with people that matters and people that I don't give a fuck to and place my bet in Asianbookie. Surf a little and read some blog. After that, I'll make my way out of the house by mid or late noon to meet up some friends. Its either Bedok or just Yishun/Sembawang. Will be home by 12am to avoid midnight charge and nags from mom. Log in to chit chat with people that matters and people that I don't give a fuck to again. Log out to watch soccer till 6 in the morning. Sleep and got up by 12 to get my first puff, and perhaps, the last puff of the day. And the same shit repeats itself over and over again. Monotonous life it seems, and it really is. The only place I can find excitement is in IRC. I would find someone to argue with, just to enjoy that pleasure of someone being pissed at the things I've said. Sadist? Maybe, I don't fucking care. Sometimes I would quarrel with certain friends too, just because I feel like I'm being taken for granted. Difficult? I don't give a fuck either. Some people are dispensible, infact most of them are. Who the hell need these people to be around to take you for granted? Certainly not me. I'm not trying to be difficult with them, but I really appreciate it if they wouldn't treat me like any Tom Dick or Harry you met in IRC. I'm not just your everyday Joe, John or Jason. If you treat me like one I'll certainly be one. Fuck you and your so call theories/principles, you can shove it up your ass for all I care. Don't gimme your fucking crap, I dont fuck care how you look at things. I know I have a choice and I definitely try to accomodate you because I wanna accomodate to you. No whys whats wheres whens or whatsoever fuck. You will think since its my choice then I have to be responsible to it. Ya, I've taking my responsibilities and decides to stop giving this privilege. Whats the big fucking deal? Since Tom Dick or Harry showed up almost every now and then.

Alright, I've finished bitching. Good night and don't come ask me about this post, I'll tell you what this post is all about now. ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SO PLEASE GO MIND YOUR OWN. Thanks.

No comments: