08 March 2004

Well, I'm gonna become normal again in 3-6 months time, so what its gonna be next? I've been lying in bed last night, thinking about it till 7am this morning. Now the big question is, "Whats the first thing I wanna do once I regain the ability to walk again?". I've got so many shit I wanna do that I haven't been able to do for the past two years. After much consideration, I finally decided about the thing I wanted to do most~ And that's playing pool/snooker~ Yeah~ Been wanting to play pool/snooker so much that I tried playing it despite being on wheelchair. Its was so frustrated when its so hard for you to move around just to get one cue in. Certain ball you can't hit just because of your disability, and its even more frustrating when everyone is looking at you in awe(or should I say in disbelieve eyes?). They look at you as if they're saying,"Hey! What the hell is a person in wheelchair doing here?". Of course you might say I'm overreacting but until you been there yourself you wouldn't know how it feels. But of course all these shit will be place behind me and I'll start to move on once again. Its time to soar high and tell everyone I'm made for the big occasion! But frankly speaking, I kinda enjoy the layback life I'm leading now, except for the occasional mood swing just because I'm stuck at home all day. But staying in this state forever? HELL NO~ I rather have the option to choose what kinda life I wanna lead each day. I wanna be able to do whatever I feel like and wish to do. I wanna regain the control of myself and not handing it over to fate. Fuck fate...theres no such thing as fated, only the weak minded will succumb to something they named it "FATE" Get a grip fuckers, for theres no one planning what you should be doing to your life, only you and yourself....

No comments: