05 March 2004

I've recieved some good news from the docs on Tuesday's review~ He said my thigh bone is finally joining up and I'm expected to be up and walking in 3-6 months time~ Fucking finally there's some improvement~! Alright man~ I'm happy of cos but somehow I'm not really that ecstatic about it....mainly because I expect this to come. I believe I'm gonna get well one day so when that day really came, I'm just happy that I'm right about it all along. Its a funny feeling when the doc told me its recovering finally. I didnt really rejoice much, only anxious to ask him how long izzit gonna take for me to start walking normally again. So now I gotta think what I wanna do once I walk again. I'm gonna go on a tour thats what I'm gonna do. After that I'll have to think of what am I gonna do with my life. Life is smiling at me again, so when are yours gonna smile at you too? Have faith Yap, for that is all you need to get well. Think positively and victory will be yours. I'm the best example...

No comments: