29 March 2004

Humans like to ask why this why that. "Why you doing this? Why are we going there? Why you ask him along?" Actually its a good thing to ask "why?". Why is that so? Because we might've missed out something during planning. These "why people" could've point out where you might have missed. So is this what we call "participating in decision making"? Or do we call this "trying to act interested by asking the redundant"? Whichever it is I think you guys doesnt care much if you encounter this kinda questions occasionally. I just hate to explain things to people and whenever some people ask me the "whys" I'd get really annoyed. So I try not to organise anything or make any decisions fer others. They can then keep those "whys" for themselves or others. Refrain from asking me "why" whenever you're talking to me next time, I really appreciate that.

No comments: