16 March 2004

Weird feeling I'm having....abit of thing will get me really cranked up. Haven't felt like this fer quite sometime since I'm almost always busy with Mahjong and soccer. Is this what they call Pre-Menstral Syndrome? No fucking way! How can a guy get PMS? But I dont mind comparing my mood now as to having PMS cos I certainly am behaving that way. I cannot handle what people talk about compared to normal days. A little joke will seem like they are insulting me till damn jialat, and I'll retaliate till they kanna quite jialat from me as well. Is it better if I stay out of IRC when I'm having this kinda mood? I tried to watch abit of tv after taking my shower but I doze off instead. Woke up, thought this feeling was gone but after a series of tests its proven that its here to stay, at least fer the moment. I cant sleep early for I'll wake up in the middle of the night like 4-5am. Oh help help help~ I'm still suffering from depression I guess. Might take sometime to fully recover...

No comments: