13 February 2006

I'm feeling melancholy tonight...take a look at my mp3 songlist (I listen to my mp3player till I doze off) and you'll have a rough idea how I'm feeling right now. No lar..its not because Valentine's Day is near lar you cheebyes...just sian for no apparent reason....


Cranberries - Linger
Don Mclean - Crying
Don Mclean - Vincent
Evanescence - My Immortal
Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry
Guns N' Roses - November Rain
Jamiroquai - Picture of My Life
Lisa Loeb & The Nine Stories - Stay
Madonna - This Used To Be My Playground
Oasis - Champagne Supernova
Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Patty Smith & Don Mclean - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
Paul Young - Everytime You Go Away
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
Radiohead - Creep
Radiohead - No Surprises
Radiohead - Lucky
R.E.M - Everybody Hurts
Roxette - It Must've Been Love
Savage Garden - Santa Monica
Suede - By The Sea
Suede - The Chemistry Between Us
Train - Drops of Jupiter



Coincidentally, most of the melancholic songs are, well, I-kanna-ditched or I've-got-no-lover or I-love-Mary-but-she-love-her-lambs-instead-(cos-she-sells-lambchops-at-adam-road-market) or 4D-kanna-number-but-no-money-take mood-related songs.


But don't worry fer me dudes and dudettes, limpeh already got plans and I bought 50 roses from ah Nan leow (at a very 兄弟 price of cos!!) for my date(s). Anyway no big fucking deal that limpeh don't have 爱人 on Valentine's Day as its been like that for limpeh-oso-dunno-since-when. Important thing is, my Mahjong continue to win big money and my leg muscles continue to develope~!~! (So that limpeh can go dating and swoon girls off their feet with my 三寸不烂之舌!!!!)


Ok, time to drown myself in that melancholic mood...byebye you cheebyes folks...

No comments: