20 February 2006

Wah lan...this time siao leow lar...


I've been turning in late recently.


Wednesday to Saturday, 6am then koon.


Then last nite, I whole night bo koon!!


Lie on my bed since 1+am but still fail to sleep when the clock struck 4am.


Could it be that packet of "kopi gao" I had just before going to bed?


Cannot be leh...caffeine can no longer keep me awake.


It must be you. Yes, you. I'm constantly thinking of you.


Then limpeh got out of bed and watched discovery channel till 8am.


Then pak game (Street Racing Syndicate, a game involving street racing and picking up girls wooohooo!) till 12pm.


Then limpeh napped from 12+pm to 4pm, wake up for lunch, then head back to bed till 8pm.


Now limpeh is feeling as fresh as HL Milk.


Later how to sleep? Can sleep bo?


If later you also cannot sleep, chat with me in MSN hor?


My MSN email address is wahpeng@hotmail.com and my name is Lloyd.


Thank you hor! Gum sia gum sia....

No comments: