28 February 2006

Since the discovery of YouTube (thanks to nznz kiss kiss!!) + the help of my computer savvy friend (Matt) and all the high-tech toys in my good brother's place (ah Yap), I was able to inject more stuffs into my blog for the reading entertainment to all my fans~


Ok, the feedback I got for that pingpong song was....I SOUNDED TERRIBLE!!! Mel said I sounded better in irl (I think she's referring to my streams) but Livi thought otherwise. Livi said nice vocals (but I think she's just being nice hurhur...) but the background music was kinda irritating (hiphop music should sound irritating hurhur..). Anyhow, this is just a trial and I'm sure we (ah Yap and Me) will definitely gain more experience from there and move on to become Singapore's greatest remixers! Greater than that 2 SONG brothers (Lee Kian Song and Lee Chin Song)~


Ok...the next video I'm gonna show you guys, was taken last mid autumn festival (I think?) when I went over to ah Yap's place fer mooncake. I was crazy over JOLIN's 布拉格广场 and I just can't stop rapping Jay's part in that song. Most wouldn't know what I'm singing becos most wouldn't know what is Jay singing as well, therefore I can conclude that I sing as well as Jay do? Hurhur...but Jay is not a fabulous singer to begin with heh...





Ok...as usual...comment leh!! You cheebyes people can't even leave a single comment after all that effort limpeh put in to entertain you all. So what can I say but 你们实在有够 G Y 的!!

No comments: