06 March 2003

Been offered this job by my sec sch friend, whom i know fer at least 16 years. Actually its not really a job. He's looking into expanding his bizness and offering new services to his new and existing customer. He needs someone to sort this out fer him and tie things down with them. To me, its like he's kinda helping me to make use of the time i have to earn some dough so that i can get leewee her phone or something like that. I realise i am not that dynamic anymore. I dont have that kinda drive i use to have. I'm too use to sitting around and do nothing except to get myself entertain with the various things i have. Maybe its becos i'm not really interested in selling his products and services, tats why i cant find the drive. If u were to ask me to sell guitars i would love to hahahha....Ok back to the topic. I'm glad tat pple are willing to help me here and there but i just dont like the idea of being dependant. The more pple try to help, the more i will avoid them. Everybody needs help now and then but all of a sudden i'm getting too much of it. I'm just not use to it. Call me Egoistic with a capital E. Anyway the fact of being not able to move around freely is the main obstacle i am facing. Seems to me i cant get many things done as long as i cant move around freely, even at home. I need time to sort this out mahself...i'm at a lost wat i'ma do now. I need a boost. I need a puff. I need to get things started. I need to chill...fuck, this weather is killing me....

No comments: