22 March 2003


Yr 1975 when i was just 1 yr old. Haha...ok ok...tats not me, just kidding...hehe


Taken in the yr 1995 i think. My good buddy cum lead guitarist ah yap's 21st bday heh...I'm the one holding his leg la....


Dark Infant yr 1995. Merson, Ronald and Akada! hahahaha....


Merson and me yr 1995. Taken in ah yap's place. See that guitar? Thats the mighty Fender, i think? I'm an Ozzy Osbourne wannabe then...


Taken way back in 1996 i think. My Rong er was right next to me hehehe....


Huijun and me. The former got married on last Thursday, 20/03/2003 at Conrad. Nice number! 20032003~! Wishing you happily making out ever after hurhur....


My poly friends. Taken in some pub in Boat Quay. Open ur eyes la Ah Chua~!! Yeah..and jiaos look exactly like a pervert.


Taken in Tajie year 1999 i think. The 5 amigoes. Namely Benjamin(sinner), Francis(francis23), Ganesh(Bigguy), Kenneth(chow curly), me(caodabird).


Me and LeeWee. Our first appearing to be together but not taken together pic.


Forum Coffeebean 1999. My ex Yvonne and jiaos my great buddy.


Michelle's bday. Taken in Cha Xuan yr 2000 i think. She's a mom of 2 now.


Me singing Zhuo You Wei Nan(Direct translation is Left Right Difficult) with Eddie at Cha Xuan.


Taken outside Happycup 2 yrs ago. The one beside me was the bday gal then, who's gonna be a mom this June. Congrats Candy~


Me and Joline. Coming back from a holiday from Pulau Redang just the yr before last year. Awesome place.


Me currently. Remember that sign? ya...i'm a lovedust wannabe...Taken in one of marina south's steamboat buffet....