18 March 2003

Oh have i said this before? I hate nite time. The house is so packed! 3 television doing 3 different thing. Tele1 watching channel 55, Tele2 watching channel 19, Tele3 playing Gran Turismo 3. And both rooms are occupied with pple. I've got no where to go other than the kitchen, which is empty unless someone havent taken their dinner. I cant stand crowds...even if they r mah own family. I've always wanted to be alone...alone damn it alone....but seems like there's not much chance of me being alone at home. Ok, i'll try to go out by mahself one of these days...roll to the coffeeshop oso good...sit at the little corner all by mahself, fagging away of cos hahahha~ I think this might work, just have to cross the road with real cautious. I'm going crazy stuck at home again...and i really mean going nuts, bonkers, cuckoo etc etc. I faces the computer fer almost a year all day long, not having any social life, not having the chance to date leewee, not having the chance to go to the mall to see pretty gals, not having the chance to go to the movies, not having the chance to have 5-6 person coffee outing like he use to have, not having the chance to thrash someone over pool, not having the chance to just wander about in town, not having the chance to fag freely outside, etc etc. Oh ok...i just tot of these things when mah brother asked me,"So wat u wanna do most now?". These are the things i wanna do lor....now the occassionally friends bring me out can no longer satisfy me. I want more more more...i want back mah life...fucking shit...this cannot go out freely is killing me....tomorrow i shall try to go out rolling about by mahself....roll and roll to coffeeshops and lim kopi all by mahself~! i've had enuff of staying indoor...and i'ma fag and fag till i got burnt out hahahahahaha...fuck....i'm going insane...somebody please help...

No comments: