29 September 2003

Colin got for me a marvellous piece of axe from Albert who's in US. He sold me that brilliant piece of art for a mere $150~!! WAT THE HELL??!? SO CHEAP?!!? I DONT BELIEVE IT!! Yeah....its a Fender Fullbody Acoustic guitar so now I have 2 brilliant piece of artwork at home. Wanted to take pics of it to show you guys but I realised I dont have a cam. Now I'm starting to miss that Che-Ez Jo lend me...sobz sobz. Actually I can borrow my brother's S45 if I want to but I dont like to use people's things, even my own brother. I dont like to carry this responsibility on me...later chong pai very sian one. So boh bianz....wait till I really dying to show you guys then I'll find ways to get a cam and take the pics. Marvellous sound....marvellous......simply brilliant! Hurhur....

Whenever I look at the screen I'll get real tired and I wonder why. Maybe its becos I am using laptop and the screen is fucking small, and so are the words. So I'll have to always strain my eyes to try to figure out what the hell is infront of me. Pause every now and then to look at faraway objects might help?? Lagi wanna sleep lar dey~ But once logged off I became really restless and cant find anything to keep me occupied, not even the tv. Life is so fucking sianz at home~ Went to Karaokebox at Paradiz Centre on Friday and East Coast Park on Saturday....The fucking system change leow dey~ No more books for u to find the songs u want~ Its using a centralise dedicating system with only one fucking controller. So the others have to wait for u to finish before they can search for their songs. So when they finally managed to find their songs, you just nice finish singing yours. Then they start to sing theirs and your start looking for your songs again, so on and so for. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Meaning to say you dont have time to rest. But this case only applies to if you guys are all first timer. Course its really hard to find the songs you want if its your first time there. Pretty cock system i have to say. Its bad for the KJ cos you dont even need one in the first place. Another good thing is you don't have to que for songs if others are singing it and thats the only two advantage I saw in the system. Ok lar, once you're well versed with the controls it could be quite fun but I still have the feeling the songs I want to sing and cannot be found are inside, just that I dunno how the fuck to locate it. Nevermind about that.

East Coast Park was fun as usual cos I really know how to make myself happy everywhere I go. If at home pull a long face then come out oso pull a long face, then I might as well stay at home. Went to Irene's bday without any fucking present. Shame shame! It was pretty sian after the chor dai dee session around the stone table cos everyone just became so shy when they at Irene's bday. No one fucking intro themselves nor intro their friends. So fucking anti-social. Everyone just sat there and eat their own chicken wings and mind their own business. The host was half drunk and barely know where she was. Time came to a standstill when we were there. ITS FREAKING BORING LOR!! Then I try to talk some cock and liven the atmosphere abit but none responded. After tat we moved to somewhere else and same thing happens. I seems to be the only one enjoying myself. Everything seems to be revolving around me. The sitting arrangement too disperse? Maybe...anyway I think Zingaporeans like to hang up and sell. Its like you dont approach me I also dont approach you lor. Sianz....wonder how much this thing call "face" is worth. Must be worth millions to most. Anyway I'm feeling damn lonely now even with everyone around me. Been listening to Jay's Dong Feng Po since this afternoon and the weather is really mellow today. Rained, stopped, sky continues to stay dark, gushing wind, rain again, lightning + thunder + screams + me playing guitar + very much wanted to fag and watch the rain pour. Maybe I should go look out the window and find that lonely glittering star in the sky....perhaps we wont feel so lonely then....

No comments: