08 September 2003

Some personality test shit, which says I'm such a person...

Whats ur choice of a chocolate centre????

Pick one: 1) almond 2)coffee 3) strawberry 4) marshmellow 5) peppermint


I picked coffee, of cos.


As a coffee person, you're not one to be kept waiting or standing in line. You like everything at once, and why not? You are a deep thinker and like the buzz of discussion and debate. After all, this is why coffee and chocolate houses came into being. Your mind is like a parachute - it works best when open.

Excess: Living on a caffeine fix, nervous energy, prone to addictions. You can be impatient and throw tantrums when things don't go your way. You always look busy, but what are you achieving?


Cool. I love to debate~ I throw tantrums~ I am impatient~ I look busy and yet achieve nothing~ And how to think without opening your mind? Ridiculous. I'm sure I know myself better than to seek assurance elsewhere hehehe....But of cos, this is just a game to see how choon this so call personality test is. Right, same goes to horoscope stuffs. Its all a game to me....

No comments: