26 September 2003

Havent been updating again. Been occupied with I dunno what. Havent been jamming for 2-3 weeks leow, really miss those time sitting by the reservoir and screaming at the top of mah lungs. Been going to alot of places other than yishun recently, great feeling. Not that I hate yishun but its fucking bored to always stay in one area. Tonight going to ktv at parklane, then tomorrow going to ecp to play chor dai dee. Then at night dunno going where. Exciting right? Right. Havent been to ecp fer a long time. The last time I went there was with cabbage. Sat infront of one rollerblade shop and play chinese chess while looking at the girls rollerblading hahahaha....such fine legs those girl have. Had Ultimate Mocha Spin from Coffeebean since its just beside the shop. Its one fucking good location to enjoy almost everything. Facing the sea, siping the coffee, puffing away my wan bao lu, see girls falling down in stunning fashion etc etc. THATS ONE HELLUVA LIFESTYLE DUDES!!!!! DAMN SHIOK!!!! Next time I got money I oso wanna open one shop facing the sea, selling chua bing and tian bu la that is! If business is bad I can eat those shit myself while looking at the sea, watching girls blade and fall in stunning fashion, puff some wan bao lu, play some chinese chess and dream some beachboyz dream. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO~!!! FUCKING SHIOK JUST THINKING OF IT MAN~!!!!! I WANNA BE BEACHFUCKINGBOYZ~!!!!!!

Ah Peng holding Pignose Amp and Pignose Guitar~ Cute boh? I saying I cute boh not the amp nor the guitar you dopes.




Which one cuter? This lighter or me?







No comments: