07 September 2003

If I were a month I would be: Cold cold November
If I were a day of the week I would be: Monday
If I were a time of day I would be: Midnite
If I were a planet I would be: Venus
If I were a sea animal I would be: Dolphin...I wanna enjoy sex.
If I were a direction I would be: Forward.
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: Bookshelf. I like to be left alone.
If I were a sin I would be: Sloth.
If I were a historical figure I would be: Sang Nila Utama. I will name this place Crapura.
If I were a liquid I would be: Coffee. I wanna be aromatic.
If I were a stone, I would be: Part of a meteoroid.
If I were a bird, I would be: Caodabird..who else?
If I were a tool, I would be: Screwdriver...literally.
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Daffodils.
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Storm. Appetite for destruction.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Saxophone...the name's so sexy.
If I were an animal, I would be: Hamster. Screw day and nite.
If I were a color, I would be: Red. I wanna be auspicious.
If I were an emotion, I would be: Emotionless. Staring into the blank kind.
If I were a vegetable, I would be: Lettuce. Best with thousand island sauce.
If I were a sound, I would be: Burp.
If I were an element, I would be: Hydrogen. I dont wanna be in any group. I'm a stand alone.
If I were a car, I would be: Volkswagon Beetle. Kewl car.
If I were a song, I would be: Creep. Simple yet meaningful.
If I were a book, I would be written by: I don't read.
If I were a food, I would be: Sambal Stingray.
If I were a place, I would be: Bermuda Triangle. Mess with me and I'll send you into another dimension.
If I were a material, I would be: Anything thats impossible to form. I hate to be shape.
If I were a taste, I would be: Sweet.
If I were a scent, I would be: Scent of the wild. Example: Forest.
If I were a word, I would be: Supernova. Grand death.
If I were an object, I would be: Bra. Hugging tits everytime someone wear me.
If I were a body part I would be: Teeth.
If I were a facial expression I would be: Expressionless.
If I were a subject in school I would be: Literature. I hate to be understood.
If I were a cartoon character I would be: Daria. Meanie.
If I were a shape I would be: Triangle.
If I were a number I would be: 0.

What would you be, if you were to take on those questions?

No comments: