09 September 2003

Monday night, Tuesday morning. Its really boring these days, in IRC. I wonder what is everybody doing. There are long pauses every now and then. I think some are engaged in private conversation while the rest are busy surfing or not at their desk. Nothing much to surf these days. Its always the same few old favourites. So sianz...coming online is no longer as it used to be. Aimlessly wandering here and there. Talking to girls seems like a tedious task to me these days. Getting better, yet life seems to be getting more and more dull. I no longer know what I am talking or what I am writing. I feel so dead. Can someone or something spice up my life a little? Nah, its not a matter of someone or something, it me myself. Right, I'm talking to myself once again. Time check: 01:08 am. Time to lie down and get some rest. The only cure for being bored, is to feel more bored and then doze off.

No comments: