31 December 2003

Ok..lemme jote down my new year resolutions before its here.

1) To be able to walk without any aid! yay!
2) To get attached! yay!
3) Doing something I enjoy yet still earn some decent money! yay!
4) Kanna at least 3 times 4D first prize! yay!
5)Backpack in Europe for at least 1 month and catch Euro 2004 at Portugal if possible! yay!
6) If 5 cannot be attained, I must at least go Pulau Redang or any nearby beach resort! yay!
7) Compose at least 12 songs, if not 200.

Thats all for the time being. I've got 1 year to complete all the things mentioned above. Lets check this post out again on 31st of Dec 2004 and see how many are accomplished! Must at least accomplished 5 of them ok! Yay! Jia You! Woooooohoooooo! Ok off to pak mahjong again...mm see lost form meh...new year's eve pak mahjong....but ok la...still quite song cos I can sioz! Sioz! Yay!!

No comments: