01 April 2004

Was talking to this friend in IRC just now and she showed me the things she wrote about herself when she've got nothing to do,

1) GOD gave me half a beautiful heart so i have the experience to find the other half;
2) He gave me freckles so i'll learn not to be a vainpot and look pass appearances;
3) He gave me food allergies and intolerances so i'll learn to eat right and not to be picky with food and eat more greens and fruits;
4) He gave me sensitive skin so i'll learn to take care of my skin and not to take em for granted;
5) He gave me weak stomach so i'll watch what i eat and not stuff everything down my throat;
6) He gave me dimples so i can flash them all the times and show em off to the whole world;
7) He gave me a bit more fats so i learn to eat properly and accept its existence..and learn to live with it

I dunno about you guys but I think to have written something like this is very encouraging. I've been always telling people to feel good about themselves and stop complaining things about themselves. They are constantly saying they are too fat, too skinny, too ugly, too short, too tall, too much pimples, too little hair, too much this and too much that. Everyone is unique in their own way. I used to be someone who has so little confident. I never felt good about myself, and were constantly comparing myself with others to make myself feel more inferior. Its fuck to think that way. And believe or not, the more confident you are with yourself, the more attractive you are. Nothing beats feeling confident. I dont have any idea on how to write my "feel good" passage now but I'm definitely feeling good with myself. Everybody should start feeling good about themselves and stop comparing with those better than you. Be glad that you're better than the less fortunate.

No comments: