19 January 2005

BINGO!!! You are correct!! I'm bored cos I've got no one to tok to online and so I blog. Woh! We're going to Ibiza~ Woh~ Back to the island~ Woh~ We're gonna have a party~ Woh~ In the Mediterranean Sea~ Hmm...or izzit just Changi Beach? Whatever~ Chalet is on its way and we're gonna relive what we did back in Summer 2003~ What we did back then? Well, we had makan sessions by the sea so often back in 3rd and 4th quarter of 2003. We had picnics, bbq, picnics and more picnics at East Coast, Sembawang Park, Seletar Resevoir and the unforgettable chalet where we had free pizza courtesy of Matt(or should I say Kugan? Hahaha...). 2003 passed with the blink of an eye cos we were enjoying so much that year. I hope that old bunch of people, together with their new commitments, would bring their sorry ass to the chalet and stay long enough to finish at least 3/4 of the food Matt prepare. Fuck...I miss these gathering so much that I can even have an orgasm just thinking of what's gonna happen this weekend hahahaha....

No comments: