03 January 2005

I realised I only blog when I have absolutely, unquestionably, completely nothing to do. Anyway, theres nothing much to write about. Life is so fucking mundane, with the same logic of waking up everyday just to fall back to sleep at night. This is how life is like these days. Luckily, there are 2 things to look forward to this month. One of which, is Russ's housewarming on the 9th and the other is Matt's/Mel's chalet on the 21st. These are the time to see friends and have a jolly fucking good time. Can't wait fer Sunday to come so that I can see some familiar yet havent-seen-fer-a-long-time faces. Wonder why is it so? How can seeing someone you know so well so much lesser than seeing someone who maintains your elevator? This is a fucking strange world I gotta say....

I've finally replaced all the things that went dead in year 2004. First, it was the wheelchair(replaced it with the walking aid), then the walking aid(replaced it with an elbow crutch), then my sandals(with another pair of sandals lar you silly goats), then my 2003 birthday gift which was a microphone+headphone(got a new earphone and new mic but I no longer stream cos listeners all started working) :~(, then my laptop(with a free presario 2.53Ghz celeron cpu and 17" monitor..read December 20, 2004 entry fer details) and lastly, my panasonic GD88(with motorola E398...brilliant phone fer a mere $100). all these replacements cost less than $400 in total. Not a bad deal...I think I've become a shrewd person, if I'm not one already hahahahaha!! Ok, but I'm still a generous to friends even though I have very little to share now.

Looking back at 2004, I can hardly remember how I went thru it. My 2004 seems to be totally null~!! WOW!! FUCKING WOW WOW!! Kosong siah...really nothing memorable to talk about in 2004. Oh...maybe there are some things I remember...but I rather not talk about it. Let this shit be flushed away and chomped up by the fucking sea turtles swimming in Atlantic Ocean and later on when they shit, their shit will be chomped up by the fucking shrimps Bubba and Forrest Gump company caught and then get eaten up by the hungry Fish & Co. patrons and then they go shit and flush their shit away and it gets into NEWater's path and get filtered away and dumped into Dr Masturbate's garden as fertilizers fer his beloved flower, Bunga Raya, otherwise known as hibiscus or Rosasinesis or whatever that mean.


Nice petals but I must say those are some really fucked up leaves around it.

Quite a nice and long entry that sums up 2004 in a short and...erm...sour fashion. I hope your 2004 is not as bad as mine...but then again, who the fuck care? Its over..thats the important thing. Please look forward and stop looking backwards or you might end up bumping your fucking head onto a freaking lamp post and get a fucking bualuku which might make you look like this...




No comments: