26 January 2005

Yo yo~ It took me 3 days to recover from the shackness of da chalet. I shall continue from my last entry...but nanti dulu ok? I go eat kway zup first hehe...

Ok...its one day after kway zup and I no longer have the mood to continue from the previous post hahahaha...nothing much to write about last sunday other than Matt, Mel and me went east coast food centre fer some stingray, hokkien mee, mee goreng, cheegen wings, coconuts, sugarcane, satay and a packet of gao luck. Its pretty shiok to dine at the newly renovated east coast food centre where you can feel sand in your feet while gazing at the sea which is just 20-30 meters away. Matt and Mel send me back to Yishun around 8 and met up with Lawrence+gf at A&A Muslim Restaurant fer some pratas and kopicino. That fucking A&A makan is out to mindfuck people I tell you. First its on this side of the road, later on they change name to A&Z Muslim Restaurant and now they closed down the original place and move to the other side of the road and call themselves A&A Muslim Restaurant once again. Fucked up right? Those buggers simply can't make up their fucking peabrain about what they wanna call themselves. Kepala butohs....

Had brunch with Mel The Magnificent and Colin The Invincible yesterday. We had kway zup, desserts, 2 popiahs and a plate of rojak which consist of youchakway, only youchakway and nothing but youchakway(its obvious Mel haven't been ordering rojak fer eons heh..) at Yishun 925. After filling our stomach, Mel and I went on to catch Kungfu Hustle at Yishun Ten even though she watched it twice already. So sweet of her to watch it third time with me and even pay fer the tickets~! GUM XIA SO MUCHIE~ She told me later on that she's mesmerised by Stephen Chow cos he look so yummy as he aged, just like 1967's Chateau Lafite, which explain why she don't mind watching it fer three times. I guess its just those random strands of white hair here and there. Matt, you can have those too! Just keng more at work to get those random white hair but don't overdo it like Lawrence. He got his by practising "Buddha Palm" too hard just to become Hero Hua , or better known as Hua Ying Xiong to kick Francis's ass...

Later in the night, Puss asked me out fer dinner just after I had mine...timing zoon zoon right!! Anyway, I cannot resist the temptation of you-know-what so I said yes promptly lar. You don't know what is you-know-what? Its something I promised to forsake after this chalet~ Ok ok...I know I know...I'll try la I'll try...but not exceptionally hard so don't count on it hehe... These are pictures of the dishes Puss+gf had last night...


This is Har Ziong Gai, prawn paste chicken


This is Tie(pronounced as Teah) ban dou fu, hotplate toufu


This is Sambal Mussels, sambal dua tao that is...not hum heh..


Hearty meal with friends is a bliss...

Lets hope all of us will have lots of hearty meals this year...

No comments: