16 January 2005

Cannot Always Eat Indian Food!

I fell in love with thosai(pronounced as toe-say) recently and would wanna eat it everyday. When I really really love something, I dont mind having it everyday, just like the other time when I was so in love with Nasi Padang. Mom was quite disturbed by my need to have thosai every morning so she turn down my request with her WAH-LAN-EH-MALA-WU-YA reason.....


Mom: Cannot everyday eat thosai, lar...

Me: Why the fuck not?

Mom: Hey! You cant say fuck at home you fucking fatass...

Me: Dont call me fatass!!

Mom: Ok ok...but you still cant have thosai everyday...

Mom: Cos too much indian food gives you stomach flu...

Me: Oh...really?

Mom: Ya...cos too much coconut milk in their food...

Me: Oh I see!! Now I know why my friend Bala last time everyday go sickbay sleep...

Mom: Huh? Why?

Me: Cos he everyday eat at home la...he is an indian boy then his mom cook so its indian food and he eat it everyday so he everyday got stomach flu lor. So when he come to school only he report straight to sickbay...

Mom: Wah...wu ya meh?

Me: Ya lor..I also like that say....WU YA MEH!?!?!

Mom: ...............


Mom: now very kiang leow hor...

Me: I all along so kiang one hehehe....


Ok, I admit, part of the dialogues are fictional. I add it in to give it a more dramatic atmosphere lar...can bo! Anyway, the essence of this entry is about the kinda crap mom can come up with to dissuade their kid from doing something they dont regard as good. Well done moms!! Keep up the good work else we'll have a lack of urban legends to pass down to our kids like trimming fingernails at night will result in seeing ghost or showering at night will get migraine and rheumatism(as in Tao Hong & Hong Sip) and so on so for...so now you guys know one more urban legend...having too much indian food will give u stomach flu..remember to pass this down to the later generations...

No comments: