06 January 2005

Things I Hate To The Core

1. People asking who and who going and why who and who not going for gatherings when they themselves not going. SINCE I AM NOT THEM THEN HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW WHY THEY DONT WANNA GO AND WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW WHY THEY NOT GOING?

2. People asking me questions non stop about things I already say its gonna be taken care of. WHEN I SAY I'LL TAKE CARE OF MATTERS, IT SIMPLY MEAN YOU JUST WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS WITHOUT HAVING TO DO ANY FUCKING THING AT ALL. IF YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP THEN JUST HELP BY SHUTTING THE FUCK UP.

3. People asking me why this and why that when its not me deciding the location/time/who to ask/wat we doing/etc. HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW WHY HE/SHE DIDNT DECIDE ON THIS AND THAT SINCE I AM NOT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!

4. People being too curious about things. Its ok to be curious about things BUT I AM DEFINITELY NOT THE PERSON WHO WILL SATISFY YOUR CURIOSITY SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ME THINGS I SHOULDN'T, WOULDN'T, DOESN'T, COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO, DON'T HAVE TO AND WILL NEVER KNOW.

Ok, I'm a difficult person. I got weird principles and I dont mind being referred to as an eccentric. Most important of all, this is the way I am and I don't find anything wrong being like this so if you think I'm a freako or weirdo and too difficult to put up with then just stay the fuck out of my path.

No comments: