04 August 2005

Today was a pretty hectic day. Last night, before I went into a state of trance, I told myself I'm gonna do something about my previous posts. I'm gonna retrieve pictures from Imagestation(they are so fucking niao cos they dont allow pple to link the pictures over...fuckers) and transfer it over to blogger since blogger do allow pple to upload pics onto their servers. This is the first time I recall what I reminded myself to do the next day(just before going into a state of trance) and actually did it! This is a turning point in my life! I actually bothered to plan something and excute it!! Brilliant!! I feel so much more matured now than before wahahahaha....It was nice reading back what I used to blog about but the grammar mistakes I made were embarrassing. But heck....I don't give a fuck so I decide to share it with you guys once again~

The Bitter Sweet Old Days!!! <--click here to turn back the clock~

I'll continue working on the other pages while you guys soak urself in my past heh....

No comments: