19 August 2005

Woo Woo Waa Waa~ I love this girl so much~! She's none other than Namie Amuro 安室奈美惠~ She's so freaking cool and chio and everything! She's has an Italian/Japanese mixed blood and maybe thats why she's so fucking chio! I remember the first time I saw her poster was at the LRI Headquarter. It was on 林子祥's table and it was the first item that caught my eyes! From that day onwards I've decided I must have a girlfriend who will look 95% like her! But sad to say, till this day, my girlfriends are all very very far from even 1% of her. The only similarities they have are they all have 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 nose, 1 mouth, a pair of tits, a pussy and that's about all. Sad~ Maybe those girlfriends of mine don't have that "Oei fratello!!! Sono un italiano~" in them. Nevermind about that, since I don't look abit like 木村拓栽 as well hehe...I'm more like the Yokozuna calibre but fuck lor! Yokozuna can oso get fucking jude babes in Japan....MA!! I DON'T CARE!!! I WANNA GO JAPAN BE SUMO WRESTLER!!! 我不管!!!! 我要GTR!!!! eh...sala...it should be 我要去当相扑手!!!!

Anyway, lets catch a glimpse of this "Perhaps The Prettiest Chick In The World~!"



Fuck man...she's so so so so so darn pretty...

No comments: