30 January 2003

I dont know why whenever i'm with mah friends, i automatically behave in a jovial manner, even though i'm depressed. I switch to that happy usual self almost immediately without knowing. I guess i'm just not use to showing that "something is bothering me" face to the world outside. I rather keep it to mahself, maybe telling someone i dunno over the chatline. I dont like to share mah woes with friends, i'm pretty tired with all those concern words from them. I no longer need concern words, or i've never needed them in the first place. Just be urself, just u being u and me being me is quite enuff for me.

Like the song? In case u dunno who did this piece, its by Sade and the title is By Your Side. My friend Jo send me this song, but i didnt really pay attention to it till 2 or 3 months later. The lyrics might sound a little mushy to some, but not to most i guess. I kinda relate the song to my ways of treating some friends. I dont mind being there for them, in fact i love being there for them. You can just throw any shit at me, and i'll gladly accept it. If i'd accept all ur shit, u gotta be someone i can really call friend. Well, there aint many. Anyway i dont need that many. Two's a company, three's ok, four's abit crowded, five's hawker centre, six and u tot u're watching a soccer match in Old Trafford....

No comments: