05 January 2003

I log in to blog, only to forget wat i wanna blog in the first place. Nevermind, ideas just pops up from no where. I'm just celebrated my 10th mth anniversary a few days ago. Ya, it was about 10 mths ago when i lost my ability to do standing broad jump. 10 fucking mths....quite shock to actually survived that long on a wheelchair. Maybe its becos i'm not an active person thats why i can stand such long time sitting down. If i were to live by some beach that would be most awesome. Every morning i'll just sit by the beach and smoke and drink and listen to some music and watch some bikini gals playing beach volleyball and see some striped to enjoy a sunbath till night time. Then in the night the whole beach will left me and me alone. Then again, my marlboro will always be there with me, but the other tool i will have now is a piece of guitar instead of the discman. Play some songs with that fag in mah mouth...damn i'd look so darn cool, just like kurt cobain hahahahhaha. I think, i can sit like that for a long time, provided everything i mentioned is present there. I think i can get away from the hectic urban jungle life.....

2 more days and i'll be going back to the hosp to go thru that damn waste of time review again. Wait for my turn to take x-ray, wait for my turn to see doctor, wait for my turn to collect mah medicines, wait for my turn to board the cab. I wonder wat will the doc say this time? "I think you dont try to walk first, the bone doesnt seems to be joining yet..." Kewl, after the 2nd op and i'm still hearing the same old shit...someday i might just figure that i had enuff of this "I think u dont try to walk first" and decides to never ever go for reviews again. Wats the pt of going for reviews when i even know wat the doc will say to me. Anyway mah wheelchair is falling apart, so i guess this time i'll still go for the reviews...and get me a new wheelchair. I want those damn easy to maneuver type so that i can go play basketball with my cousin. But is he gonna play with me? Will he mind those mindful eyes that look at him? Most prob he would...cos me, myself and i mind that alot hahahahha....so i'll just get a normal wheelchair....and forget abt playing basketball altogether. Maybe golf will suit me better....

My laptop heat up damn fast nowadays....maybe its a hint that i should be getting a new one soon? I wonder if the compensation gonna include me a new laptop cos this one was flung out from my bag during the crash and it developed some ugly scratched mark on its body. My friend was telling me about this festive offerings cashline carries. http://dbs.com.sg/cashline/festive/ Check it out pple...if anyone's is getting the bundle, mind selling me that digicam? I will choot $300 for it~!!! Good rite me?Heheh....I think next time i might look into being a photo journalist hahahaha....ok ok...i'll just make it mah hobby lar...i know i think too much, i'm just bored.....i think i'll stop here before i get more corny....

No comments: