14 January 2003

I've always planned wat to do next day when i retire in the nite, but only to wake up forgetting wat i've planned the nite before. I tot of writing it down on a piece of paper but when i do that, that piece of paper always got lost into nowhere. So i tot of getting a piece of whiteboard and hang it on the wall, then write down the things i wanna do next day. But the tot of being so systematic puts me off, so i decided to just let it be. I let my mind do the toking, telling me wat to do in that very moment. I dont like to stick to schedules or routines to tell me wat i should do at blah blah hours. Things are changing so fast nowadays, watever u planned earlier on, are forced to change due to some circumstances. Well, if all goes well, watever u need to do, u'll still do it, even if the sky falls and the moon lands in ur bedroom. Maybe if u r going for a trip u need to plan things before hand. Maybe u r gonna get married soon u need to plan things before hand. Maybe u wanna sing a few particular songs u need to plan things before hand as well. But as for planning "wat i wanna do tomorrow?" is totally useless. I wanna write something just now but a friend of mine ask me to play literati till i totally forgets wat i planned to write. See wat i mean planned? It changes unknowingly and i'm not really bothered by wat i forgotten..just let it be. I let time decides itself wat i'ma do with my life too. Too much planning spoils all the fun of having unexpected screwed ups and element of surprises.

After a few matches(playing my winning eleven 6), i finally recall wat i wanna tok about before i played literati with mah friend. Funny isnt it? It just pops back right in my mind. Been wanting to get a digicam badly. Not that i wants to be a photo journalist in the future, but something to play with while i'm doing nothing at home. I once watched this japanese drama about a dude wanting to be the best sushi master in japan. There's this gal who took pictures of watever occasion she thinks she wants it as a momento. I kinda like the idea that i'll be able to look back in 5-10 yrs and see wat i did in 2003. In a country where video caming is not well practised and VCRs are slowly being obsolete, its no surprise that digital cameras are slowly making its way into our society. Actually this idea started when one of my friend told me she's getting the DBS cashline offer and planned to sell away the digicam since she think she wont be needing it. I tot, why not? End up, her husband wants it so tat he can take shots of their offsprings in the future. But the idea of getting one already leave its trail in mah brain and i cant seem to shake it off. So the search continues. Read about various models and things to consider before getting one. Still i'm getting nowhere cos the models available in the market are huge! But boils down to the end, its still the money factor thats hindering me getting one. My bro has got a Canon G1 which he doesnt mind lending me to play around. But me, being well known for my clumsiness, kinda reluctant to use it, afraid that i might drop it and spoil the god damn 1k thing. I'm still very much into getting one that i can call mine. But well, i'll just continue to wait till the price of a 3.2 mega pixel plunges to somewhere below $500, or even $400. Meantime, i'll continue to search for a site to upload pix and stuffs so that i can link it over here....

No comments: