25 January 2003

Wah i'm so fucking sick of waiting for pple to bring me out till i dont think i wanna go out anymore. Its just so frustrating when u know u have to be dependant on others. Fuck siah...so sick!!!!!!! I think i must be a little cocky now cos everybody knows i'm dying to go out. When someone call and ask me out i'll just tell them i'm busy with something. Everybody thinks i'd give anything just to go out. Fuck...if i'm allowed to fag at home, i dont think i will wanna go out so often. To think that everyone's adjusting their schedule to suit me better. To think everyone's putting in effort to bring me out. To think the inconvenience i'm causing to others. To think the hectic life i'm giving to them. To think this to think that. Fuck, i dont wanna think anymore. I'll just be me. I'll just have to stop finding trouble for pple. I'll just have to bear with all these shit stucking in the middle of nowhere. I'll just have to put mahself to some cold turkey treatment. Run out of fag? So be it! Run out of toys to play with? So be it! Run out of pple to tok to? So be it! Run out of freedom? So be it! So be it lar so be it...no fucking big deal rite? Why must others suffer the consequences of some foul play i committed? Not making any sense rite? So therefore, we conclude this. I dont wanna go out anymore unless its all by mahself. I'll just laze around at home. I'll carry on with watever things that i can do at home. I'm never gonna make anyone come down and get me out. I'm gonna reject them even if they take the initiative to come down...Mai will be the word that i'm gonna use very often from today onwards. And ya, i fucking hate saturdays and sundays...its so fucking crowded at home...

No comments: