01 January 2003

Things I hate and detest and disgusted with and dreaded.

1. People asking u questions and later doubt ur answers.
Example:
Alvin: Hey, how to solve this equation?
Me: Doo...like this, like that, then become like this, then u will get that.
Alvin: Like that meh? Not like this like that meh?
Me: Are u asking me a question or are u finding pple to agree with ur answers or are u trying to tell pple u r smart cos u know how to solve this equation?
Alvin: Hmm..i think i have low self esteem. I need to boost it by showing to pple that i am not dumb.
Me: Good. Are your self esteem boosted now?
Alvin: Ya.
Me: Ok go fuck spider now, and never ever come fucking ask me anything from now onwards.
Alvin: O...by the way, spiders all siam me.....i wonder why...
Me: Must be ur stench...u smell like pig's crap.
Alvin: I was expecting something much worse than that.
Me: Maybe u r the micro-organism feeding on pig's crap
Alvin: That oughta do it...

2. People asking question and ignoring your answers
Example:
Joe: Hey, how u do this?
Me: Doo....just like this like that.
Joe: Hey u watching channel U now? U saw that gorgeous babe?
Me: No, not watching tv now. U go try see if it'd work and then tell me...
Joe: You should watch it man....that babe got humongous tits!
Me: Ok ok...later...u go and try first leh...
Joe: I wish i have a gf like her....then I'll breast fuck her all nite long man...
Me: Hello? You saw wat i type?
Joe: Huh? Wat u type? Can u repeat?
Me: Ya i typed "UP URS PUNK ASS~!! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF TRANSPARENT CRAP!!!!"
Joe: Hey, wats with u man? Why u scold me? And by the way all crap are either brown or black or at least abit orangy.
Me: Becos ur colours ran away.
Joe: How can colours run away....u r toking nonsense...
Me: Ya...i feel dumb toking reasons to a piece of crap....so i tok nonsense.

Theres somemore things i dreaded....but shall continue next time..

No comments: