21 April 2004

Did a test and I can't resist posting it up my blog because its so well written hahahahaha....of cos it said all the fucking good things about me hahahaha....so single girls out there, please send in your applications if you think you fit my bill(notice its YOU fit MY bill and not I fit YOURS). I know I am cocky, SO?????????

You have confidence in your ability to get things done. You are a leader among friends, and a good one too. You are responsible and like to challenge yourself by taking up difficult tasks - and you usually succeed. You're a socialite. You go out to party frequently and hang around with lots of people. You're very enthusiastic, ambitious and love challenges. You love the good life. You live extravagantly and like everything around you to be beautifully crafted. You are optimistic, have an excellent sense of humor and enjoy having your friends around you. You are vigorous yet gentle. You appear to be mysterious to those who don't know you very well because you don't often reveal your feelings. You like to socialize and are popular among your peers. You are soft-minded. You find it's too hard to say "No" to others, especially when you are pushed. Quite often, you are taken advantage of because of your soft-minded nature.

Too hard to resist not posting rite? Hahahaha....wat the fuck...I'm so vain...not to mention hao lian...hehehehe...

No comments: