18 April 2004

I figure out I've got nothing better to do on this warm day so I thought, "heck, why not I blog?" and so here I am. The frigging weather is so bloody warm and I only get to sleep 8 this morning. I woke up 12 and realise no one's around so I took a quick puff and log on to the internet. Last nite was claypot night as all the matches I bet went down the drain. Lucky thing is I won mahjong hahahahaha....its a fun game when your tiles are ok. Been losing all the while but things have finally change. Hooray! Fuck...I need some sleep now but theres nowhere fer me to sleep. Somehow I feel my family is pretty anti-social other than me and my sis. The rest seldom mix around with people and would hide at home watching tv or lying in the bed do nothing almost all weekends. For fuck's sake, go out and enjoy the frigging sun lar....ok I'm kinda cranky now so I better stop. Before I go I did this kinda dumb test from Quizilla...fucking piece of shit...like as if they know what kinda person I am....

bub
You're bubblegum!!! You love to have a good time,
and enjoy being around others who feel the same
way. You tend to be the life of the party, and
people like to be around you as much as they
can.


Which kind of candy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: