17 April 2004

It was a boring friday though I've watched a nice movie with 2 blokes hahahahhaa...funny movie, though its kind of a long wait before the movie started screening. Fridays are starting to get boring once again but funny how, this time I'm not really frustrated about having to stay at home. Its more like "ok lor...no where go then stay at home suck thumb lor" kinda thing. I think I've finally learnt how to control my emotions hahaahahaha...ok, not really, but the weather is too warm to actually enjoy going out. Its so frigging warm that I rather hide inside my room to enjoy my lovely airconditioner. Kudos to that fucker who invented such a sweet machine, though it doesnt really make a difference to buggers living in Russia since they feel cold all year round. Wonder if they ever perspire? Maybe they do, but their perspiration are in solid form most likely. Even now I'm fucking warm god damnit...when is this heatwave gonna end? Wah imagine now I'm working in some construction site with Ah Du...I sure smashed his face if he were to ask me go canteen da bao drinks fer him. Ok, I'm imagining things...I better go imagine who is gonna win matches tonite and the scoreline..bye you fuckers...stop making me feel so agitated....

No comments: