11 April 2004

Howdy folks! What can we talk about today? Its pretty boring to be stuck at home for 3 fucking days. Yeah, long weekend indeed....its pretty sick to be going to the same place day in day for months. Really miss those times hanging out with the rest, playing chor dai dee at sembawang park, east coast park, even HDB's void deck. Actually its not that I can't go further places other than Yishun or Sembawang, but I'm just sick of going different places doing the same thing over and over again. The urge to smoke has reached another new low. Now I think going out to get a few fags is a total waste of time. As much as I wanna go out get some fresh air, it irks me to just sit around and sip my coffee till its cold. Not that I don't enjoy the company of some, but the topic just doesnt seems to go further nor deeper. I love to get into deep thoughts by myself, thinking why things turn out to what it is now. I used to be a "theres no reason to everything cos things just happen to be like this" person but now I'm more like a "most things have a reason to why it is like this, and when theres no obvious reason, you use fate as a reason" person. Is there any reason why some people hate you or love you? Yes. You made them love and hate you because you did something they disgust or adore. They use it as a reason to hate or love you.

Question: Why I love you.
Answer: I love you because, I wanna love you.
Question: Whats the reason the makes you love me?
Answer: Because I wanna.


P/S: Replace the word "love" with "hate" when its applicable.

Life could be so much simple if you'd only look at it in a much simple angle. People love to give complicated answers to simple question because they wanna make themselves look sophisticated. Little do they know, the more sophisticated your answer is, the more shallow people look at you. You don't have to go round and round to tell people why are you behaving this way. Why am I writing this? Because I wanna write. But why this? Because I feel like it. Its pretty fun to be asking yourself questions and answering them yourself. This is the kinda simple stuffs I do everyday when I'm feeling bored. I think of how to answer people in the most cocky way so they wouldn't come bother you all the time with dumb questions. So what if you think I'm cocky? It doesn't matter, as long as the person saying that doesn't mean a thing. Fortunately, not many peoply out there matters to me so whatever they say doesn't matters to me. So do you think you matters to me? Pick out the hints and clues from our conversations, or you can't be bothered to find out cos I dont matter to you as well? Hehe.......

No comments: