21 August 2002

Actually i'm still considering to do the op or not. Its like another 2 more mths on the bed and theres no guarantee success or wat. Some ask me to wait and see wat happen, while others ask me to go ahead with the op. Myself? Actually, i just have to endure the boredom at home since i'm still getting paid (compensation for loss of income). Isnt this the dream of some pple? Of cos, u have to give certain things up for this kinda benefit, which in my case is the ability to walk. I think i'm getting lazy. I dont mind sitting at home all day and irc my life away....whahaahhahha....ya ya...i know...thats kinda fooked up life. Anyway i think i wont be able to recover for chinese new yr, with or without doing the op. Sux man....having to stay home all day during chinese new yr. But wat to do? Loon lor...boh bianz. Friday i'm going hospital for the neuro test or something like that. I kept feeling this numbness on my right hand fingers and the doc suspect there might be some nerves being damaged. So i'm requested to do a neuro test on mah right hand.....and the shoulder keep aching....fook man....just one crash and my whole body's falling apart. I wonder how those moto GP racer survive to race again after so many crashes. Just mah luck....i still enjoy watching other pple ride though. Can still feel the kinda satisfaction i had in the past. The feeling is soooo shiok, so carefree....ahh....I dunno its a good thing to not rem a thang abt the accident or not. Of cos, forgetting trauma experience is good. But if ya dont feel scared at all, the tendency of u trying to do it again next time is extremely high. I think i might still ride again....but not in near future. I'll try my best not to though, but it seems tat i always succumb to temptations...whahahaha.....somebody stop me~! hurhur....

No comments: