26 August 2002

Its been a while i blog in the morning. Kewl weather now....raining dinosaur cats and dinosaur dogs. Suppose to be a nice weather to continue sleeping but my build-in alarm clock rings the moment my mom steps out of the house. Yeah baybeh~~ Its time to fag! I'd better enjoy moments like these before i find myself lying motionlessly on some freaky hosp bed with some miserable blanket. Sheesh...it sux to find urself bound to ur bed only. Actually i dont like friends to come visit me in the hosp. Its demoralising when u cant walk along side with them and all they could say to u is to rest more. Obviously i cant do anything else but to "rest more" becos the only place i can go is well, the bed, the place where u get ur rest from. Dohz. Just cant stand these norms anymore. Though i appreciate pple coming down to pay me a visit, i do. But please spare me from these norms. Tok abt something else lar. Tok abt wat we use to tok in coffeeshops, pool centres, makan session, etc etc. Ahh...this is fooking depressing man....


Had a great day on sat becos i had both my breakfast and dinner outside. Had kway zup feast in the morning and mee goreng cum flied lice feast at fisherman village in the nite. Great! Its one of those "oh i'm so fully booked today" thingie. It just pass like that, before ya know. Its days like these that i wont have problem falling asleep in the nite. Wonder when will i do this again...near future perhaps? Beats me....Friend coming down all the way from Klang(a town in msia) to Sg just to bring me out. Touched. Actually its not how far or how busy are u yet u find time to bring me out that make me feel touched. Its the thought that count, seriously. Pple who stay near me come visit me, i appreciate it. Pple who stay darn far from me come visit me, i appreciate it too. I dunno the reason for them to come find me. Maybe they like toking to me? Maybe i can make pple luff? Maybe this maybe that...i dunno. But its the tots that counts. Friend whom i use to see so seldom in the past, is coming down to mah place and pushing me here and there almost everyweek. Friend whom i use to see everyweek in the past, is becoming a total stranger to me. I dunno izzit me or him. He seems to be some kinda gf of mine, who will distance away from ya once u stop going out with him and do crazy things together. Well, maybe not crazy things. Just stop spending time going out together cos its such a hassle to bring me out. Maybe its his laziness. I wont know and i think i dont wanna know. Anyway its his life to choose wat he want and dont wanna do. But this kinda gimme a new defination to friends. Pple whom u see almost everyday is not neccessarily ur best friends. Pple who find u occassionally doesnt mean they dont give a damn abt u. But sad thing is, u wont be able to tell this until something dreadful happens to u. Sometime life's just isnt fair. Or should i say life was never fair at all. So who do you think is ur good friend? Think again....

No comments: