20 August 2002

Just as wat i expected. No bone growth yet again. Tis the freaking 5th time i've seen that doc of mine and tis the fooking 5th time he's telling me that there is no developement for my thigh bone. Guess i'll have to go for another op, which they will cut me up once again. Gonna remove part of my hip bone to patch my thigh bone up. Wonder why they didnt do this during the first op. Maybe they were hoping that my repair workshop inside will do a fooking good job in repairing mah thigh. But those bunch of fookers inside are lazy bumps. Been almost 6 months and still they've got no clue on how to patch the fooking bone up. Well, i guess its "oh-its-so-fooking-boring" all over again. Lie on the bed 24/7, do the stupid physiotherapy, having trainee nurses from NYP to clean mah wounds up, saying crap to friends which i got no idea wat the fook i said, etc etc. Anyway, dont think will do the op that soon. The doc gimme 1 mth time to consider his suggestion. Will give him the answer on 24th of Sept when i pay him yet another fooked up visit. So dont be surprise if u dont see my blog being update fer a mth or so. Most likely i'll be on the bed admiring how pretty the ceiling is being painted and how "pretty" those indonesian nurses are...

No comments: