05 August 2002

Was kinda lazy to write these days, or rather nothing much to whine about. Just wondering, how many pple are reading mah blog now and then? Can u guys just put anything down in the comments? Just wanna do a head count, nothing much. Yes vi, feels kinda weird when u r writing something and no one actually reads about it. Seems to me i can really whine...i whine every single day. Nothin i wrote in the past is inspiring or heart waming or just funny. Its just complains after complains, whines after whines. I think its kinda boring to read about complains everyday. I got things that are funny but i cant type it out la, not that i got nothing funny to share or wat. Its just that...its pretty mean la...though its really quite amusing. Just like the thing we joke about at coffeebean bishan today. I was telling my friends how my mom rem who they are by their "not-so-easy-to-rem" names. Like i got a friend who's hair is curly, so i'll tell my mom this guy is known as "kiew mor". She rem him becos his hair is really curly.
Then there is this guy whom his family runs a pork distributing business. Then i'll tell my mom that this guy is "buey der bar" one. She rem him becos u dont really get to know friends who sell pork. Then there is this guy who's known as jiao kia just becos he uses this nick 'dodo' when he was still in ngeeann poly. Nothing special abt his name but my mum find it amusing. Why would someone wanna name himself after his own tweety bird? She wonders. She rem him. Then i got a friend call Timothy but my mum cant really pronounce his name properly. So she uses something which she is more familiar with for replacement, which is "MRT". Hence i got a friend who's name after that thing that will never run out of petrol. Then another friend, whom we call "niao ci" becos he look like a mouse. My mom rem. I somehow have to think of some funny teochew term to make my mom rem my friends cos she is iliterate. Or she only know a few simple english words, like yes,no,hello,eat,sleep and of cos, the famous "MRT". I'm so lucky to have her as mom....i love u mom......:")

Oh ya, forgotten about this. While we were having our dinner, someone came and ask us where is Mos Burger. I was really tempted to say, "You gotta wait till Hari Raya before you can get some Mosque Burgers from of cos, The Mosque!". Which i didnt say la...u think i fucking dumb or wat? I'm literally lame but i'm not dumb. Get that into ur freaking minds....anyway here's an amusing conversation between me and my friend in irc later on...

anyone> eh
anyone> wat burger from mos burger is pork one ar?
anyone> dont have rite>?
crass`> dun haf i think
crass`> of cos la, they dun fucking sell pork in fast food outlets
crass`> it's all fucking halaa
crass`> it's all fucking halal
crass`> hur hur
crass`> fuck i feel ike luffing
crass`> but then...
anyone> wahahaahahaa
anyone> fuck i am luffing now
anyone> this is fucking amusing
crass`> ok ok get a grip
anyone> lemme post our conversation on there too
crass`> luckily it's not a malay who asked us THAT

No comments: