12 August 2002

weeeeeeeee~~~ yest was quite a happening day for me....hurhur...just didnt expect them to wanna come and pay me a visit. We went down to burger king at yishun ten for some sort of small gathering. Actually they was planning to bring me go to ecp to jog and rollerblade but they r mad man! I dont even jog nor rollerblade when i can still use mah leg for walk, let alone now...hurhur. They were saying bring me down to ecp to see them jog and skate and maybe they can push me along while they blade and jog.. think its some kinda of joke or wat. Anyway turn them down and had burger at bk instead. Tok cock for like 3 hrs and then another friend came down to bring me to marina south for bbq steamboat...at first i tot its some sort of a big gathering, with the pple whom i use to cheong madamwong with. End up? Just 4 of us...wahahaha..But it was quite fun, having to tok abt the scandals my friend had....he was surprise how the hell i knew abt it...wahahaahaha....they do in the lift, they did a threesome in a cinema, they do this they do that....wahhahhahaa...erm....name shall not be disclose...but i guess some of u guys reading it might know who already...whahahaha...damn funny... anyway now he's a married man and i wish him and his wife all the best....and pls...no more scandals after u get married. You can have all kinds of shit u want before marriage, but do settle down when u already start a family....hallelujah...

No comments: