01 August 2002

I was trying to arrange my accounts just now and i realise i'm not good enuff to do it. Its just too messy and i dont know any of the accounting terms used. Its just so messy. The accountant did a fuck type job for us and now we need to clear his shit. No one else to blame but myself. Was just too lazy to really look into it and now when we wind up the biz, we r left with a chunk of fuck type accounts. Dunno where to start from, its just bits and pieces lying around. I wonder the uncle selling chicken rice in the market have the same kinda accounts we have, since the nature of biz is more or less the same. Sometimes it doesnt pay when u try to do things in a "oh its so detail" way. Thats wat i'm facing now. I dunno that much abt accounts but with the small scale biz i'm running, i dont see the reason why we need such a detailed accounts. Anyway its wat my other partner request of cos he's studying in ACCA, and he think a detailed accounts is so much of a deal. So he get one of his friend, another grad student from ACCA, to do for us at a fee of $150 per mth. We are kinda lazy to do it ourselves so we tot, why not? End up the $150 we pay for every mth for 1 yr plus is as good as buying a luohan fish today and see it floating on top of the fish tank the next day. So now wat am i going to do with them? Get someone else to do it lor, i just cant la. I cant do something which i got 0 knowledge. I tot its as simple as watever money earn minus watever money spent, positive value means profit, negative value means loss etc etc. But that stupid accountant do it until its like Enron's account, so complicated! I've never see that many numbers in mah entire life, not even during the world cup season when i'm looking at the odds off singapore pool's website. I give up, i just give up. Trust me kids, unless you like numbers very much, dont ever take up any accounting courses. Its gonna blow your freaking mind.....

No comments: