07 August 2002

Vi did something to mah blog and now u get to see my wilson, my baby~ Erm, actually its not that complex to do but somehow i just cant find the effort to do it. Feels kinda sian to write all this html shit, feel like i'm back to the polytechnic time when i have to do a turbo pascal assignment on mah own. End up, i just rip the skeleton out from mah friend's assignment, change a few colours here and there and then call it "My work". I got an A for that....must be the lecturer like my colour sense alot. Anyway coming back to the present day, i still hate it as much as i hate it 10 yrs ago. Especially when something go wrong and u have to hunt down where the fuck it went wrong. And in the end its just becos u forgotten to put a closing bracket or a colon. Fuck type rite? Must it be so precise? Maybe its me again...i hate precision engineering. Life is hard enuff, yet pple wanna make it harder to be so calculative. Come on lar, a few () lesser or ; : lesser wont die rite? Dont understand....

Ya, was telling my friend i'm going for my next review on the 20th of Aug. But frankly speaking, after 4 medical reviews since the day i discharge, i think its a complete waste of time. Everytime i'll go there like 30 mins earlier becos my sis is kinda gan cheong tat we might miss the timing. Alrite, no big deal since i dont have problem getting out of the bed. So we will get the q number to take the x-ray first. It will take around 30-50 mins before its ur turn to go in. Then there u are, lie on the bed while the
"photographer" adjust his "camera". After he adjust properly, he will faster run and hide in the little room just behind the bed. Then its me down there, all alone. Then after like 10 secs he comes out from that room, adjust his "camera", and run to hide in the room again. This repeat for like 4-5 times before i can go out and wait for my x-rays. Then its another 10-20 mins wait. Then proceed to the place where all the doctors are seated in their cubicle, and i have to take the q number once again. Then its another 40 mins to 1 hr wait AGAIN before i get to see the doc. Then he will look at my x-rays and tell me "Hmm, i think its better u dont try to walk first. The bone doesnt seems to be joining yet." Then the normal stuffs, gimme mc and next appt date plus the kinda medication i suppose to collect. Pay money for the consultation and then proceed on to collect my medicine. Then WAIT AGAIN for like 20-30 mins before i get to collect my medications. Then i'm done. Then i'm allowed to go home. Then i'm allow to rest and relax. And wat did i gain in the end? Nothing, just more pills and more pills. I bet this review is gonna be the same like the previous 4. I dont care leow this time, gonna buy crutches no matter wat. I hate this chair....puiz....cant even pee in a normal toilet...

No comments: