25 July 2005

23rd July, 2005

What a busy day~ Met up with Huijun(whom I havent seen fer almost 4 years!!) and Jiaos fer a drink at Northpoint. Wonder who Huijun is? Here's a picture of her...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is Huijun laughing after jiaos show her his self taken nude pic in his phone. You guys surely know why she's laughing.


Ah nan and Ivy met up with us after catching a hindu movie, Kundis Kundis Sapala, at Yishun 10(Yishun Ten only have hindu movie in the afternoon). Russ, Jenny, Candice came later as well and the same old shit happen once again~ What shit? There were 8 of us there but Candice and Huijun only bother to talk among themselves. Brilliant isn't it? After the whole freaking 10 years, some things just don't change. To avoid such shit from happening in near future, I'll refrain from asking the two of them out at the same time and if really bo bian, have to go out with those two at the same time, I guess I'll just bring along my MP3player. Girls...they just dont fucking change regardless how many years....

Since there were too many of us waiting fer free ride, we have to split into 2 groups to accomodate our driver friends. As puss was driving Sabrina's car, which is a Nissan March(she call it 小蓝,but I call it 什么蓝), which puss claim its too powerless to carry its designated passengers, which is 5 including the driver. So I only asked jiaos along with me, thinking that puss should be counting me as 2 person cos he was saying he can only carry 2 more including me. Fucker. We left Northpoint at 5.30pm to get Sabrina at Yio Chu Kang and guess what time we reached Andy's place? Fucking 7.30pm. According to puss, its due to having me in the car and thats why we took so long to reach Andy's place. Fucker. Ok...I made that up but puss did complain about the car kept steering to the left when I'm in it. Fucker. Nevermind...its ok...I can bear with the insults...as long as I get the free ride wahahahahaha...just like some girls don't mind being octopus handed as long as they get a free ride. Moral of the story? WE ARE ALL CHEAP MOTHERFUCKERS.

Andy's house was marvellous. No, I'm not trying to suck up to him so that he'll gimme 2 hamsters. Its really brilliant, the way the house was designed. Got walk-in wardrobe ok mai siao siao! The living room was ultra spacious and the tap was made of gold!! Oops..sorry...its merely stainless steel. But the best thing is, got brudder staying opposite! Wooooohooooo~ Bagus la brudder~! Next time can jio him go void deck play guitar and smoke Gudang Garam leow. Anyway Colin suggest we take group picture since most of us came and there we are~ This is more rare than that outing at Changi Village....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Which one is your favourite superHAR? Which one you see already will go "HARRRRRR!!!!" Vote today! Call 1900-62529892(MALAWUYA) and key in their index number written there~ Act Fast~~ Before they are all eliminated~!!



Some left rather soon as they got other programs. Who can blame them~ Its Saturday and they r still paking tor~ Played abit of Bun Luck and won $13~ Ok..here are more pics fer you guys to savour abit~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Russell telling people how suave he was during NgeeAnn days~ Only Colin see him so up.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Of cos I'll stand by you my best partner in crimes~


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Derrick kay siao eat his bee hoon but trying to recall who is Seraphina Wee.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The 2 faggots trying to make me a laughing stock.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the reward he get fer laughing at the wrong things.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
See? See what I told you? He bound to regret luffing at someone he shouldn't have.


We left Andy's place pretty early....10+ niah all gone home. I went on to Selegie to play some pool and went home around 2.30am. Anyway, it was a very enjoyable day if not fer my fucking kneecap which hurts like hell due to bad weather. Ok...I'll end this blog now cos it took me 2 hours to prepare every shit thing. I need a fucking break and hey, wadaya know? Its Andy's 30th birthday wahahahahahahaha...finally someone join me leow hehe...happy birthday brudder...30 is when life begins man~

No comments: