14 July 2005

Fuck!! The phone is finally working today! I am able to connect the fucking thing to my computer and download some pictures I took weeks ago. Its been so fucking long since I downloaded some shit from my phone...so here you go dude...I betcha all miss those pictures I used to edit and post hurhur...

2nd of June, 2005

Corina's wedding. The very first friend's wedding I've ever attended. Honoured or not Corina!! Heh...enjoyable night at One Fullerton. Here are some pictures I took that night...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The bride and me~ Pwetty right~ Too bad the groom is not me~ SOBZ!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The 3 BOZOs. From left to right: ah nan, me and puabye jiaos. I know my shirt is a little tight.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The 4 fuckerteres. From left to right: me, ah nan, sir colin eats alot and puabye jiaos. I know my shirt is fucking tight...quit telling me that buggers!



16th June, 2005

My 2 see mei~ They just love my mom's bachang...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My this see mei can really eat I tell you...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This da see mei so so niah...but she can really drink~


25 June, 2005

Chow curly and da see mei's wedding. After numerous discussion with da see mei, the day has finally come~ Wishing them happy happy happy forever and ever~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We used to cheong MadamWong 3-4 times a week can you believe that? From left to right, Francis the pork vendor, Benjamin the illegal immigrant enforcer, me, Kenneth aka chow curly the groom(obviously) and Fion da see mei the bride(another obviously)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
All of us used to cheong MadamWong 3-4 times a week can you believe that?(except Elaine hee..) I'm too lazy to name all of them so you can just remember them as the MadamWong warriors.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Yvonne, my ex flame. Some say I look like Zhou Ren Fa aka Chow Yun Fat, what do you think? I think I look more like just being FAT.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me trying to do what I used to do everyday wahahahahaha~



2nd July, 2005

A rare gathering. I wonder why we met up in the first place but anyway, its a rare gathering involving people I see so little nowadays. Its was quite song though. We went chinatown fer some chinese makans like za jiang mian(which I think its just bak chor mee in special sauce), xiao long bao(which I think its just wanton with the soup actually inside the wanton) and one "dunno what" with lotus paste inside. After that we went Cafe21 at selegie and discovered the once western food joint has become a prata shop! That place remind me of those makan stall at Jalan Kayu, man. I asked fer a latte and got myself a kopi tarek instead. So if I order a pizza, they gonna gimme murtabak instead? If I ask for soup of the day on Mondays, I'm gonna get Kambing soup. If I ask for soup of the day on Tuesday, I'm gonna get Kambing soup again. If I ask for soup of the day on Wednesdays, I'm gonna get Kambing soup again!! So on and so for...so I'm gonna get Kambing soup regardless which day I order soup of the day. Hurhur.... Move out of that place and headed out to Tanah Merah to pick up Colin's friend but ended up picking a few mosquito bites instead. Went to Changi Village fer a drink and guess who I saw there?

Someone spotted SHE behind me..but I wasn't aware~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So I turn to see if my fucker friends are kidding me..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dude wasn't interested at all with wat SHE as usual. Puss is just being himself as usual, which is being an ass.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I try to give Puss a stern warning not to bleh at me ever again, but Colin doesn't give a shit to my stern warning.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



14th July, 2005

See mei is having her customary wedding this coming December so I went out to give comments to her wedding gowns. Tried a few and not really satisfy with what they offered. I guess she'll have to go back a couple of rounds more to finally determine which gown she wants. Here's one of the night gown she tried...hurhur...the picture is doing her injustice though...she's much prettier than she appears to be.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My pwetty see mei...gonna be pweety bride soon this coming December~


Ok...thats a pretty long blog after so long. I guess I'll stop here~ Enjoy guys~

No comments: