04 July 2005

Lets see why I haven't been updating my blog as often as before. No happenings? Not really...alot of happenings but I just don't feel like blogging it down cos its pretty much the same as before. No pics to post? Not really...alot of shit pics to post actually...here are some recent pics taken at Kenneth farewell dinner in Marche, Suntec. Kenneth is going over to Australia to train with the kangeroos. Train with the kangeroos fer what?!?! To prepare his century fight with Mike Tyson lar~ Tiew...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I swear I saw 3 UFOs...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These buggers are blind or what?@!? UFO so big oso can't see..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What can I say? I'm just too darn funny~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
See!!! They are here again!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What the fuck!!! They have landed on my groin!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
One crawled into my nose and the other went in You-Know-Where....

I guess I'm just too lazy to blog...either that or I've got more interesting things to do like streaming, chatting with cai and reading some bitches blog like tat sarongpartyCB's blog...

No comments: