15 July 2005

I'm so bloody sian cos everyone in IRC is talking about N*F. Fuck lor...its been 3 days since and everyone is still talking about it. Everyone is making joke out of it and I'm feeling so fucking embarrassed with those people. What are you trying to prove man! Trying to prove that you are aware of current affairs? Current my ass...its been 3 days and that nitwit has dropped his suit against SPH and resigned. What else you expect? No one force you to donate money to them, no one force you to believe what they say in the first place. Lies only exist when people are dumb enough to believe one-sided story and too lazy to go verify things. So who's to blame but yourself for putting money into his pocket? Stop this fucking pointing finger shit cos when you point a finger at someone, you are pointing 3 back against yourself you buncha fucking dumbasses.

It rained and stopped fer 3 times today and its raining the 4th time now. I guess heaven is weeping because of the number of dumbfucks they created. Most of the dumbfucks are being dumped here I guess. Dumb, shallow and dense are the best words to describe them. I can't believe I've got so many dimwits around me oh god~ They only know how to angrily point finger at someone and call him a cheater, liar etc etc and take no responsibility of their own action end of the day. Make sure where your money go next time, if you wanna make a donation. Else just spend it on some fried cheegens or a bottle of Martell and hope that someday, somehow, when you get into shit, someone is stupid enough to bail you out with their money. But don't count on it. Dear Heaven, will you stop weeping fer all the dumbfucks you created so that I can go out and play? Can I? Pretty please?

No comments: