26 July 2005

Its been raining fer days man...and my hip can't stop aching. Fuck siah...is this what rheumatism is all about? But I'm only 30~ Maybe its my sleeping posture which is causing this ache fer days.

Haven't visit my friend's blog fer quite sometime and I realise quite a few changed their sites or simply, stopped blogging. I can understand why man...it gets boring after awhile and when ideas run dry. I try not to make it a habit to blog every day and thank god I'm not as addicted to blogging like tat XiaSway bitch. Oh man..she can really bitch I tell you...every fuck thing oso can. Puabye...she has turn blogging into some kinda hype. Stupid bitch...with her senseless bitch-slap rappin she gets nothing done! Ah fuck...talking about her makes me really sian....

Then come another stupid bitch who is trying to steal that bitch's viewership by posting her chio-gao-pengz pics all over the place and her fucked up directly translated chinese poems in her blog. Come on man! Whats the big fucking deal knowing someone is more popular than you? This disgusting piece of SISTER 芙蓉蛋 still think she darn chio and artistic hahahahaha...I wonder if its a spoof blog. Just read the things she type, I can guarantee your 3 years old niece can speak much better english than her. Fuck la..cannot type proper english don't type la. Fucking sia sway chinese...later all the angmor gao tot all chinese type half fucked english. But do give her credit for trying....trying to make everyone see the result of shutting themselves out from the rest of the world fer eons....Who is this bitch? I dunno...I just chance upon her blog and featured her in mine cos I want my friends to know Steven Lim is not the only dumb ass around.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wonder if you did this "help help the tree is falling" pose during your NS days. Bet your sergeant will give you 21 days RP and 7 extras if you were to do this, unless you've declared that you belong to the 302 contingent.


Lets talk more about this topic. My mom was watching some shitty taiwanese variety show the other day. The host was an angmor, who hosted the show in chinese and my mom was really amazed with the way the angmor talk. Then she kept praising that angmor being so kiang can speak chinese. What the fuck? I told her I can speak angmor too how come she never praise me fer being so kiang as well? And she replied me with "because your school fees weren't for nothing". Right!! I told her I doubt the angmor learn how to speak chinese by eating bachang or wanton lor....he also pay school fees to acquire that language so what's so kiang about that? Guess wats the reply after I said that? "LER JIN KIANG HOR!!!! DIAM DIAM TU WA!!!! JIN KIANG LIAO LOR!!!" Ok lar...I guess I'm just being provocative, regardless to who I'm talking to but I wasn't wrong about my point. My mom is just a traditional teochew woman who's world is all about her kids. I guess what made her think that way is due to 物以稀为贵...you guys know this verse? It simply means anything that is not very common would usually draw big hoo haa!! Which further explain why sarongpartygirl created such a big hoo haa earlier on. Cos no one dare to show off their CUP "A" tits on internet and not many asian women sleep with angmors/caucasians/white guys/chow gaos who appear to have bigger 8===3 according to erm...who? Who was the one who say angmor got bigger 8===3? And even if some did try sleeping with angmor, they wouldn't dare to admit it. Maybe they don't wanna break other girl's fantasy by telling them that the angmor not neccessary have the biggest 8===3 around. But why would sarongpartygirl wanna tell people she only sleep with angmor? Cos she understand this 物以稀为贵 theory very well, and she know by being RARE would make her stand out from the rest and that people would ignore the fact that she's showing off the CUP "A" tits(although she got quite perky nips :P) and her oh-so-common-I-can-grab-one-handful-of-such-girls-shopping-in-Toa-Pa-Yoh face. What can I say? She's just one stupid bitch trying too hard to be smart. With so many stupid bitches around, really make one appreciate the female friends one have. I love you all, my dear female friends~ Although I make silly comments about some of you occasionally, I'll never call all of you dumb bitches~ Muacks~ Just continue being yourself and don't try to act smart or different ok? I love you all just the way you are~ BIG BIG LOVE TO ALL MY FRIENDS~~~

No comments: